Welcome to ComNews Communicator. Enterprise Network Solutions Since 1964
|Deltapath Now Offers Quality Dolby Audio for Office Communications|
Deltapath has introduced a new line of products that transforms and revolutionizes communication, confronts longstanding collaboration issues, and answers the new demands of the ever-changing workplace.
Dolby has partnered with Deltapath to bring you a line of Deltapath products powered by Dolby Voice. These products provide users with nothing short of a virtual audio crew to deliver studio quality audio. Through the integration, audio and video conferences ascend to a whole new level.
Deltapath Mobile is also powered by Dolby Voice, which means you don't have to be in an office using a fixed device to enjoy great communication and collaboration. Your virtual audio crew goes where you go.
|Connectrac Flex: New Solution for Power and Data Infrastructure|
Discover movable power with Connectrac Flex! There has never been a smarter, more flexible solution for power/data distribution in a commercial interior space...until now.
Connectrac's NEW patented Flex systems provide robust floor-based power distribution throughout any space via an invisible ultra-low-profile assembly that easily installs any time during the life of a space. Flex solves all interior power and connectivity issues: it is simple and quick to install; provides the agility to rapidly change any space and offers all the power and data capacity needed for interior environments.
|World's First Global "Walkie Talkie"|
Iridium Extreme PTT is the world's first global "walkie-talkie" style service. The novel radio modem functionality and signal processing developed by Iridium makes it possible to establish a connection between designated group members in under two seconds, anywhere on the planet.
"The cellular coverage we all take for granted covers less than 10 percent of the Earth's surface. Iridium Extreme PTT's market is the remaining 90 percent," said Mark Norris, Technical Authority.
|Keys to Designing a Digital Building|
In order to leverage the future-focused capabilities of IoT within digital buildings, strategic planning is vital. Numerous options are available in building and system design, cabling infrastructure, port deployment, and zone cabling. However, there is no one-size-fits-all solution that will work for every system. Network designers, cabling installers, IT managers, and end-users must weigh the pros and cons of multiple network design and infrastructure options.
One option is to build your high-performance networks with Berk-Tek and Leviton, two of the most innovative, reliable, and service-oriented names in the industry. With the combined strength of Berk-Tek cable and Leviton connectivity, you get an unparalleled return on your infrastructure investment.
|Fiber Optic Networks are Key for Upcoming 5G Deployment|
Fiber optic networks are key for the upcoming 5G technology: this was the main message from the recently held "NExsT Telecoms Forum" in New York City. "Creating the Foundation of 5G and IoT" was hosted by Prysmian Group, a world leader in the telecom and energy cable systems industry.
The NExsT event saw the participation of some of the major North American and worldwide telecom operators and independent associations, as well as institutions and regulators. The latest developments in smart cities, 5G, IoT, data centers and FTTx are set to change the world, and the meeting focused around the theme of 5G and related topics such as today's key connectivity, optical fiber and infrastructure issues, what technology, business applications, policies and regulations will need to be in place, product and technology innovation, digital divide and a lot more.
|New or Updated Publications Detail Latest Trends in Communications Technology|
BICSI, the association advancing the information and communications technology (ICT) community, has released updated and new data center publications:
- ANSI/BICSI 002-2019, Data Center Design and Implementation Best Practices
- BICSI 009-2019, Data Center Operations and Maintenance Best Practices
- Essentials of Data Center Projects (EDCP), 1st edition, specialty manual
"These new publications are the product of hundreds of hours of development, testing, knowledge sharing and preparation from a very dedicated group of volunteers and staff members," said BICSI President Jeff Beavers. These releases are the first of multiple updates to BICSI's data center program. Additional updates are scheduled for later this year, including new courses and a new credentialing exam.